Vibrant, vegetable tanned leathers together with handcrafted, bold design, give El Naturalista Sandals a unique casual look without compromise on comfort, style or ethics.
Excellence in design casuals and environmental standards
Vibrant, vegetable tanned leathers together with handcrafted, bold design, give El Naturalista a unique casual look without compromise on comfort, style or ethics. The shoes are crafted from 100% natural materials through processes which are as kind to the environment as possible and made in the company’s own factory in Quel, Spain.
The El Naturalista ‘Eco Frog Policy’ is an unwritten law throughout the company.
- to protect and sustain the environment
- to promote natural materials and dyes and avoid polluting substances
- to use biodegradable substances and to recycle materials where possible
- to pay producers fair prices and to promote traditional skills
- to support appropriate technology
- to operate with transparency
Created by El Naturalista, The Project Atauchi supports an orphanage in Peru working to educate and sustain impoverished children.